What is not to love about breakfast food? Everyone loves breakfast for lunch or breakfast for dinner. So why not use this same approach for wedding food? Cuz waffles at a wedding just sounds fun. Here is five ideas to use for a Breakfast for Dinner stations for your wedding.
1. Waffle Wedding Cake - Little flavored syrups or pouring syrup on the cake before cutting it would be a fun photo. Just prepare for the stickiness.
2. Omelet Station - Just like when you wake up and go down to that free breakfast at the Marriott. A omelet station with meat, veggies and sauces to choose from.
3. Build Your Own Donut - This is pretty trendy right now and I am always seeing an Insta pic in my feed of a wall of donuts with different sauces and candies to dip the donut in. It's trending cuz it's cool.
4. Mimosa Bar - add a bunch of different fruit juices, some sparkling bubbly and voila!! TIP * The guest could even have a keepsake flute and use name tags on the stems as seating placement.
5. Cereal Station - Complete with fruity colors, bran'd raisins and shaped marshmallows. Be sure to have a few milk options. Not everyone is on the cow game anymore.
slightly adapted from various ideas on the internet and here